2020 Day of Caring
Join us Saturday, September 12th from 9am to 1pm at one of three countywide drive thru drop off locations. We are working hard to meet the needs of our community and due to COVID19, we’ve reimagined our Day of Caring for our community to come together in support of our UWCC Partners and those they serve with essential and emergency needs.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Donate one or more items below and drop off at one of three county wide locations on Saturday, September 12th from 9am to 1pm. Volunteers will unload from your vehicle and issue a receipt.
- Food: Non-perishable items for breakfast, lunch, dinner, healthy snack
- Dental Care: toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss
- Personal Care: shampoo, soap, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, toilet paper
- Safety Items: PPE, face masks (medical and cloth) medical gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes
- Kids Comfort: blanket, plush toy, books, games (MUST BE NEW)
- Baby Care: Diapers, baby wipes, formula, food, clothing (MUST BE NEW)
- Financial Stability Items: gas cards, bus passes, grocery store gift cards pre-paid phones
- Pet Care: Pet food, treats and toys
- Inspirational Cards: Hand written words of encouragement for our students and educators
All donations will be distributed through our United Way Partners!
Astoria donation location: Columbia River Maritime Museum 1792 Marine Drive, Astoria
Seaside donation location: Seaside Factory Outlet Mall 1111 N Roosevelt Drive, Seaside
Warrenton donation location: Astoria Ford 1809 SE Ensign Lane, Warrenton
Many local retailers will have specials supporting our Day of Caring. If shopping online at Amazon Smiles, be sure to select United Way of Clatsop County.
United we can still come together in HOPE and GENEROSITY! United We All Win!