Welcome to United Way of Clatsop County. United Way, a nonprofit agency, serves thousands in our community every year. We are focused on advancing the greater good by addressing issues that matter the most to the areas we serve. United Way has become synonymous with caring and helping children, families and individuals. We have a long tradition of helping people with basic needs-food, clothing, shelter and safety-and changing lives through strong, well-managed programs.
OUR COMMUNITY NEEDS YOU
Our mission: To improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of Clatsop County communities. We couldn’t do what we do without the continued support of our caring community! 100% of your tax deductible donation goes to the agencies that we support!
Create opportunity and inspire hope for a better tomorrow
Your donation has POWER!
Tuesday November 1, 2016
This year’s Iron Chef will be a heated battle until the end! Watch as Iron Chef Jonathan Hoffman chefstablecb.com competes to defend the 2016 Iron Chef Tittle. 2015 People’s Choice winners Chef Fordinka Kanlic of Drina Daisy Bosnian Restaurant drinadaisy.com, Chef Jason Lancaster of the Cove Restaurant peninsulagolfcourse.com, and Chef John Sowa of Sweet Basil’s Café cafesweetbasils.com will step on stage for the first time to compete for their chance to win the coveted title.
In addition to the live competition, 12 north coast restaurants will be competing for your vote to secure their spot in next year’s battle. This year we are thrilled to announce our 2016 People’s Choice Competitors:
- Bridgewater Bistro, Astoria OR bridgewaterbistro.com
- Cannon Beach Hardware, Cannon Beach, OR cannonbeachhardware.com
- Fort George, Astoria OR fortgeorgebrewery.com
- Fulio’s , Astoria, OR fulios.com
- Maggie’s on the Prom, Seaside OR maggiesontheprom.com
- Newman’s at 988, Cannon Beach, OR newmansat988.com
- Osprey Café, Seaside, OR facebook.com/ospreycafe
- Pickled Fish, Long Beach WA pickledfishrestaurant.com
- Silver Salmon, Astoria OR silversalmongrille.com
- Street 14 Café, Astoria OR www.street14cafe.com
- Twisted Fish, Seaside OR twistedfishsteakhouse.com
- Wayfarer, Cannon Beach OR http://wayfarer-restaurant.com
And for dessert……
Sea Star Gelato, will be defending their “2015 Best Dessert of Clatsop County” Title http://www.seastargelato.com
- 3 Cups, Astoria OR www.facebook.com/threecupscoffee
- Cannon Beach Christian Culinary School christianchefs.org/school
- Frite & Scoop, Astoria, OR www.friteandscoop.com
- Schwietert’s Candy and Cones, Cannon Beach OR schwieterts.com
The doors open at 5pm for Reserved Seating and 6pm for General Admission.
For more information, call or email the Executive Director at 503-325-1961 / email@example.com .