Welcome to United Way of Clatsop County. United Way, a nonprofit agency, serves thousands in our community every year. We are focused on advancing the greater good by addressing issues that matter the most to the areas we serve. United Way has become synonymous with caring and helping children, families and individuals. We have a long tradition of helping people with basic needs-food, clothing, shelter and safety-and changing lives through strong, well-managed programs.
WHEN THERE’S A NEED, THERE’S UNITED WAY
Our mission: To improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of Clatsop County communities. We couldn’t do what we do without the continued support of our caring community! 100% of your tax deductible donation goes to the agencies that we support!
We depend on you, because they depend on us.
Thank you so much for your support, it truly makes a difference!
Save the date: 11/1/2016
Tickets will go on sale September 1st, 2016
This year’s Iron Chef will be a heated battle until the end! Watch as Iron Chef Jonathan Hoffman chefstablecb.com competes to defend the 2016 Iron Chef Titlle along with Dan Brown of the Astotria Coffeehouse and Bristo astoriacoffeehouse.com. 2015 People’s Choice winners Chef Fordinka Kanlic of Drina Daisy Bosnian Restaurant drinadaisy.com and Chef Jason Lancaster of the Cove Restaurant peninsulagolfcourse.com will step on stage for the first time to compete for their chance to win the coveted title.
In addition to the live competition, 12 north coast restaurants will be competing for your vote to secure their spot in next year’s battle. This year we are thrilled to announce our 2016 People’s Choice Competitors:
- Bridgewater Bistro, Astoria OR bridgewaterbistro.com
- Cannon Beach Hardware, Cannon Beach, OR cannonbeachhardware.com
- Fort George, Astoria OR fortgeorgebrewery.com
- Fulio’s , Astoria, OR fulios.com
- Maggie’s on the Prom, Seaside OR maggiesontheprom.com
- Newman’s at 988, Cannon Beach, OR newmansat988.com
- Osprey Café, Seaside, OR facebook.com/ospreycafe
- Pickled Fish, Long Beach WA pickledfishrestaurant.com
- Silver Salmon, Astoria OR silversalmongrille.com
- Street 14 Café, Astoria OR www.street14cafe.com
- Twisted Fish, Seaside OR twistedfishsteakhouse.com
- Wayfarer, Cannon Beach OR http://wayfarer-restaurant.com
And for dessert……
Sea Star Gelato, will be defending their “2015 Best Dessert of Clatsop County” Title http://www.seastargelato.com
- 3 Cups, Astoria OR www.facebook.com/threecupscoffee
- Cannon Beach Christian Culinary School christianchefs.org/school
- Carruthers, Astoria OR
- Frite & Scoop, Astoria, OR www.friteandscoop.com
- Schwietert’s Candy and Cones, Cannon Beach OR schwieterts.com
The doors open at 5pm for Reserved Seating and 6pm for General Admission.
Tickets will be on sale September 1st!
For more information, call or email the Executive Director at 503-325-1961 / firstname.lastname@example.org .